IA Reads

Monday, November 12, 2007

Welcome to the new IA Media Center blog!!!

I've been thinking about starting a library blog for a long time now, so I finally did it! Mostly because I need a showcase for the amazing things that students accomplish in here. Partly because I need to document the collaborative effort that goes into the integrating a media center with the International Baccalaureate (IB) curriculum. Lastly, I think that our parents and the rest of the community need a visual (ie. photos) to actually see what goes on here during the day. We are always busy and this is a great way to prove it.

It's also a great way to communicate with our Friends of the Library International Academy members and show them that their donations are well spent :) Hopefully, this will also encourage new members to join.

No comments: