IA Reads

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Summer Vacation


It's summer vacation...but I'm still working :o Actually, it's not really work....it's somewhat vacation like. I'm chaperoning a enrichment trip to Stratford, ONT. It's a theatre enrichment. We got to see Cabaret, Hamlet and Taming of the Shrew. Tomorrow we get a tour of the costume warehouse. The students seem to be having a good time, the food is good, the plays are amazing, hotel is nice and the weather could be warmer.

I've spent 2 days without internet access and I couldn't take it anymore, so I went to log on to the wireless network in the hotel lobby. I'm not used to not being on a computer for most of the day. Strange. Anyway, here we are waiting outside of the Festival Theatre just before the Taming of the Shrew performance.

No comments: