IA Reads

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Headed to the shredder...

I'm doing some cleaning of my desk area.  Usually it's just work that needs to get done that is not a priority, so it piles up.  However, I am purging some of my things I thought I needed to save.  I've neatly stacked and organized them on the shelves by my desk. So, I am recycling 9 years of Extended Essay documentation!  It took up about half of my giant recycling bin.  I have supervised a LOT of Extended Essays over the years.  I average about 7 a year in direct supervision and then the usual 150 or so as EE Coordinator.  I have old forms, rough drafts, final drafts, checklists, folders and even pages from the old EE guide.  I'm making an effort to be more paperless, so hopefully I won't feel the need to hang on to things that I think I might need in the future (but then really don't).


You can't see it in the picture, but it's 14 inches of stacked paper!!!

No comments: